[Application] Matrinn

• Fill out the following questions:
    A) General Info

How old are you? 31
    Where do you live? Central California
    Do you speak any languages besides english? Bad english
    What characters are you planning on applying with? Main - Matrinn, 133M SP, Combat, Almost all subcaps and some caps as well. 

Alt - Kleagg. Scanner, 56m SP, Sabre, hero tackle, PI, bomber... essentially a combat support of sorts...

B) Pilot Overview

Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?

Last corp was Almost Dangerous. Long story short, computer broke, they got evicted, drove far to use a computer, sat in a suitcase nag for months until i built up my new computer and had to find my way out with my alt... left on great terms (i'd probably go back if i decide to move back to WHs..)
    Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?
    Just whatever small gang we'd throw together in the WH. I've flown a number of roles - from hero tackle, to neuts, orthrus cancer, bait. I do still have a bit to learn regarding small gangs in null sec though.
    How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?
    Abyssals, ratting maybe, picking up overtime.

C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fittings in EFT format]

Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its strengths.

[Orthrus, Nano]
    Ballistic Control System II
    Ballistic Control System II
    Damage Control II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
    Large Shield Extender II
    Large Shield Extender II
    Warp Disruptor II
    Warp Scrambler II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II
    Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
    Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
    Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x5

So, a lots changed since i last flew, but this was the gist of a fit that i liked to fly whenever we'd dive into null. The point distance and speed is pretty cancerous, but it also isnt extremely tanky, so fleet members with damps or tracking disrupts would compliment it well. Admittedly, I do need some more exposure

Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/65864153/
    Lesson? Don't follow the rolling battleships through the hole in an effort to tackle one, especially when theyre blaster/web fit, and theres three of them.

Link a fit that you would take out in a small fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)

Is T3Cs with T3C Logi, and T3C Webs, Damps, Links etc, too generic of an answer?
    Probably some Shield T3Ds with 4ish logi frigs, dictor or two, and a boosher... maybe some ECM/damps.

• Good app! Talked to him on comms for a bit. Good head on his shoulders. +1

• If you join the corp, would you be willing to acknowledge that Timoxa Zero is fat.

• Sure. Do you think he'd hold it against me? His fat, that is.

• @Matrinn said in [Application] Matrinn:

Sure. Do you think he'd hold it against me? His fat, that is.

that's a +1 from me Tim

• Members

gordon.jpg

+1

• Members

+1 from me, get 'em in here

• Application accepted. Welcome to Full Broadside!