Full Broadside Application Template
timoxazero last edited by timoxazero
Ensure you've reviewed our requirements for joining.
Create a new thread in this forum in the following format: [Application] (Your Character Name)
Fill out the following questions:
A) General Info
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
- Do you speak any languages besides english?
- What characters are you planning on applying with? If transferred, please include dates.
B) Pilot Overview
- Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?
- Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?
- How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?
C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fittings in EFT format]
- Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its strengths.
- Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge?
- Link a fit for a small fleet composition that you would take out in a fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)