Application: Roll Zero

• A) General Info

How old are you?

Where do you live?
    Ontario, Canada

Do you speak any languages besides english?
    No

What characters are you planning on applying with? If transferred, please include dates.
    B) Pilot Overview
    Roll Zero
    Suppositron
    Ocman Enderas

Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?
    The 2 players I flew with are taking a break/leaving eve. Currently playing solo. I've done several needlejack filaments recently and just got hard countered, dying through the gate. Would like to meet/fly with some new people. The alliance is Australian making it difficult to play with due to timezone and I don't know them well

Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?
    Just flying with 1 or 2 people when they played regularly, which we alternated flying tackle and DPS. I most often fly solo though.

How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?
    I have been krabbing heavily for the past while and have some disposable ISK. Ratting, escalations and exploration is how I have previously made ISK and would likely continue

C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fittings in EFT format]

Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its strengths.
    [Zealot, Nano]

Heat Sink II
    Heat Sink II
    Heat Sink II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
    Assault Damage Control II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
    Warp Disruptor II
    Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 800

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Conflagration M

Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
    Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Warrior II x5

Quafe Zero
    Agency 'Overclocker' SB5 Dose II

Scorch M x5
    Navy Cap Booster 800 x15
    Nanite Repair Paste x50

The ship is much slower then its faction counterpart and lacking a slot for a medium neut to help ward off tackle/scrams. If smaller ships get under your guns for this reason the ship is gone for. Having other ships in gangs with webs/neuts/ defensive scrams can allow the ship to apply heavy DPS and stay on field

Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/84652705/

I needlejacked into their staging system I believe, and went for the out gate with a jaguar chasing. I jumped the gate knowing he was on gate with me and likely more coming. I held my cloak debating my action letting the jaguar setup on gate. I then decided I could take the fight not knowing what else was coming, aggressed and pulsed MWD away from gate. The jaguar's scram hit after a few kilometers further away from gate. I stopped aggression and slowboated towards gate, turned on assault damage control for the jaguar, not waiting for the fleet. The rest of fleet came through gate after my ADC was expired and killed me within 1km of jumping out. I proceeded to facepalm

Link a fit for a small fleet composition that you would take out in a fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)

I have zero experience taking a fleet out that were not friends flying for themselves.
    Whaling fleet with 9-10 Ikitursas, 1-2 leshaks, 1-2bhaalgorns, 5guardians, and 1-2sabres.

Ikitursa
    Assault Damage Control II
    Corpum A-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
    Entropic Radiation Sink II
    Syndicate 1600mm Steel Plates

10MN Afterburner II
    50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
    Warp Scrambler II
    Small Capacitor Booster II

Small Energy Neutralizer II
    Heavy Entropic Disintegrator II

Medium Anti-EM Pump II
    Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

• Hey Roll! Thanks for taking the time to apply with a properly formatted app. Just a few questions.

Your character is 4 months old but you're flying t2 gun vedmaks. t3s, etc. Did you inject from the start or have you funded your injecting through PVE?

Also, I like the concept of your Iki whaling fleet, although I do think there is a case to be made for mixing in some Zarms as well as you're not likely to be switching reps often and the Zarm will hold better over time. Any thoughts?

• Hi dude. How long have you played? Seems like your jumped into the game head first and got a lot of experience quickly. I know your char is 4 months old - just curious if you've played eve in the past and restarted?

• I initially played in 2005, then 2009, then 2015, all for approx a year. I got rid of main character and said I was done playing eve. Fast forward to covid and a lot of time on my hands, I bought into the game to play with skill points, and have krabbed hard to PVE inject as well. I have capped off there.

• Yes Zarms would work well. I have limited experience there but know the bhaals would need cap from the guardians so as long as there was enough guardians to maintain them it would be good. I have been on a fleet like that before, so it is not original/my idea, but fun to fly

• Can you reach out to me on discord? @Timoxa (Cameron)#2684