APPLICATION: THE SCANNER

• Fill out the following questions:
    A) General Info

How old are you?

Where do you live?
    canada

Do you speak any languages besides english?
    romanian

What characters are you planning on applying with? If transferred, please include dates.
    B) Pilot Overview
    The Scanner - 101m sp can fly everything and many subs, very VERY good kb (except the mach which will be explained)
    have more toonies as well (caps, other pvp toonies, cynos), may bring more if needed

Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?
    noobcorp for +1year, looking for content. leaving on good terms

Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?
    i am well versed in all small gang pvp roles, including dps, tackle, and ewar.

How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?
    i have isk

C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fittings in EFT format]

Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its strengths.

Some might say outdated in todays age of vedmakorthrus, but i say best bang for your buck in terms of speed, range, and application

• goes 3.05k with midgrades (not afraid to use in nullsec)
    • 55k range (pls note the 1 TE, as opposed to the cookie cutter 3 HS fit)
    • can hit frigs reasonably well by default and even better if non-noob pilot (me)

i would mainly fly this in gang, thee best complementer would be non-noob ceptor who can screen inties or a orthrus if that is unavailable. Other than that just the typical nano stuff.

[Omen Navy Issue, Omen Navy Issue]
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Damage Control II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II
    Tracking Enhancer II
    Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
    Heat Sink II
    Heat Sink II

Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
    50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
    Warp Disruptor II

Heavy Pulse Laser II
    Heavy Pulse Laser II
    Heavy Pulse Laser II
    Heavy Pulse Laser II
    Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
    Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
    Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Hornet EC-300 x5
    Warrior II x5

Nanite Repair Paste x178
    Conflagration M x4
    Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x5
    Scorch M x4
    Navy Cap Booster 800 x16

Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/85017243/

very embarassing, essentially i tackled him in a drek and underestimated how tanky a t2 rigged hull gnosis would be. to be honest im still a big flabbergasted, im thinking maybe they had wh bonus too. however one thing i fucked up is not switch to the ferox when it started shooting me. from looking at past losses the ferox was the untanked one while gnosis (as i saw) was supertanked. I learned the might of hull tank gnosis for select bait scenarios, as well as reminded myself to stay aware during intense pvp.

Link a fit for a small fleet composition that you would take out in a fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)

10 kikimora
    4 logi
    2 boosh + links
    2 sabre
    2 inty

• [Kikimora, ]
    Entropic Radiation Sink II
    Fourier Compact Tracking Enhancer

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
    Tracking Computer II
    5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Veles Light Entropic Disintegrator

Small EM Shield Reinforcer II
    Small Core Defense Field Extender II
    Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Optimal Range Script x1
    Tracking Speed Script x1
    Meson Exotic Plasma S x1497
    Occult S x1000
    Mystic S x1418
    Nanite Repair Paste x150

• what is the best nano zealot fit

• Did you perform any upper-level fleet roles in skill urself? If so, would you mind describing them briefly?

• @Kohan-Cridmon said in APPLICATION: THE SCANNER:

what is the best nano zealot fit

pretty much the nomen fit above (-1 rig slot). bit slower on zealot but i feel one of those 1 large shield booster fits are too flimsy

@timoxazero said in APPLICATION: THE SCANNER:

Did you perform any upper-level fleet roles in skill urself? If so, would you mind describing them briefly?

no i was just an f1 pusher

• App accepted for a trial. Welcome to Full Broadside!