Winston 4Head Applicant

• A) General Info

• How old are you?
      • 20 years old
    • Where do you live?
      • Sofia, Bulgaria
    • Do you speak any languages besides english?
      • I speak also Bulgarian, and conversational Italian.
    • What characters are you planning on applying with? If transferred, please include dates.
      • Winston 4Head, at least initially - depends on how much the game sucks me back in.

B) Pilot Overview

• Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?
      • I won EVE maybe about a year ago. Recent events and Tim asking me if I'm interested in joining sparked my interest for the game again. Black Legion is pretty dead at the moment. I'd say our terms are pretty neutral, I was only semi-active during the FRT/TEST war flying smallgang with my corp and people from P3AK etc. - and also occasionally attending some Alliance-wide ops.
    • Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?
      • Smallgang is what I spent most of my most fun moments while playing the game. Both while I was in Out of Focus and in Origin. I've flown everything from HFIs, Osprey Navy Issues (maybe my fav nano ship) to various support frigs.
    • How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?
      • I am not too sure at the moment - I am considering running T4s with frig alts, but just straight PLEXing is also on the table.

C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fittings in EFT format]

• Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its strengths.
    [Osprey Navy Issue, Winston 4Head's Osprey Navy Issue]
    Ballistic Control System II
    Ballistic Control System II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
    Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
    Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
    Small Capacitor Booster II
    Warp Disruptor II
    X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster,Navy Cap Booster 400

Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
    Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
    Rapid Light Missile Launcher II,Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
    Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
    Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I

This is perhaps my favorite small-gang nano ship. The Osprey Navy Issue is relatively quick and fast, especially with double nano, and I also have a strong preference to actively tanked ships. The role of the ONI I'd say is more of an anti-tackle nano ship but it's fun nonetheless. I'd say the biggest weakness is cap - it's cap-hungry like a motherfucker, especially with the fit I like. To be honest, as far as it comes to complementing the ship, I'd say the ONI is pretty self-sufficient as it is.

• Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge?
      • https://zkillboard.com/kill/76161673/
        This... is me being retarded and not knowing that the ship suitonia made popular is actually really good in mostly just Delve, and other southern regions because of it's native resist profile. I had just missed that part out and never really gave any thought to it. I didn't feel as dumb as when I lost a super.
    • Link a fit for a small fleet composition that you would take out in a fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)
      • I am not too big on figuring out fits, and I hope a non-specific answer is fine. One fleet that has stood out to me as being quite dank for blops action are covops Legions, with a few Legions fit for logi.

• +1 for a good man. talked with him several times before and even flew with him once or twice.

• Members

+1 from me, good man.

• Application accepted. Welcome to Full Broadside!