Tigran Petrosian Applicant

• A) General Info

How old are you? 

I'm 28 years old.

Where do you live? 

San Antonio, Texas

Do you speak any languages besides English? 

Passable at Spanish

What characters are you planning on applying with?

Main - Tigran Petrosian, no additional

B) Pilot Overview

Why are you leaving your current corporation? Are you leaving on good terms?

Last corp was Mouth Trumpet Calvary, I was kicked for inactivity so I'm not sure if that is good terms or not. I won EVE for about 2 years then picked it up again recently.

Do you have any previous experience in a small gang setting? If so, what roles did you fly?

Most of my time in EVE has been small gang PVP, I've flown pretty much every role however I typically don't lead as I'm relatively indecisive. Its something I'd like to work on but in the right setting. Most enjoyable gang comp was in kiting ONIs.

How do you plan to make ISK during your time in Full Broadside?

I haven't really decided yet, I haven't played EVE in what feels like a very long time but I'll likely just do market PVP on an alt.

C) Fitting/Ship Theory [Fitting in EFT format]

Link a small-gang ship you enjoy flying. Discuss some of the limitations of this ship, how it could be complemented in a gang, and its stengths.

[Omen Navy Issue, Tigran Petrosian's Omen Navy Issue]
    Damage Control II
    Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
    Heat Sink II
    Heat Sink II
    Heat Sink II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II
    Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer,Nanite Repair Paste

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
    Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
    Warp Disruptor II

Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
    Heavy Pulse Laser II,Scorch M

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
    Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
    Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

I haven't flown this in years, but its optimal range/tracking ratio is insanely high, allowing you to poke out to 60KM IIRC with scorch and still able to track small targets. The fleet we ran it with was with stiletto, rapier, keres, and T2 minnie logi (can't remember the name). We added other kiting nano ships like Orthrus to the mix and it works well with anything in that catagory. Its fast but can't outrun any frigates so once you get tackled you'll have a hell of a time getting away without a defensive web.

Link a really embarrassing lossmail. Walk us through how it happened and what it taught you about the mechanic you died to, or improved your overall game knowledge.

I've got 2, both of these characters are previous characters that have been sold now:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/12964978/ - On this one I was still very new and I learned not to slowboat through nullsec in a plated Proteus

https://zkillboard.com/kill/12562837/ - This one hurt really bad, it taught me that even if you buy the New Hot Shit the ship is only as good as the pilot. This also taught me about the different types of ammo and how they affect tracking and optimal range. For this fight I got so stressed when I saw that I was missing all my shots I left the computer and completely forgot about my drones.

Link a fit that you would take out in a small fleet if you had 20 pilots. Explain what ships you would bring to support it (logi, webs, links, etc, but you don't need to post fits for them.)

Not to sound like a broken record but the ONI nano-fleet is great. With 20 pilots you could probably make other fleet comps work better since you're pretty sizable at 20 but the ability to engage quickly and disengage quickly in the ONI nano-fleet allows you to take just about any fight. ONIs and Orthrus are your primary DPS at long range, Keres damps dangerous targets (webs, scram, ECM ect. any threat to our tackle), stiletto keeps primary tackle on your target, rapier webs them for added DPS and fight control. This comp easily allows you to take fights were you're heavily outnumbered.

Thanks for reading

• Members

Oh boy, if you liked Nomen projection and tracking you're going to love what CCP's done with the Triglavian ship line.

+1 for a solid amount of effort put into the app and a small gang history

• Good app and much love for a fellow Texas boy. +1

• Application accepted. Welcome to Full Broadside!